Weekly PollLoading ...
GTspirit Tuning Car of the Year 2011 Nominees
Following our yearly tradition its time for our Tuning Car of the Year 2011 nomination. This year we have added two more Awards: Hypercar of the Year 2011 and Supercar Photo of the Year 2011 next to our Awards for Tuner of the Year 2011 and Supercar of the Year 2011.
The nominees for all our categories have been selected based on votes from our editorial team and this year two prizes per category will be awarded, one Readers Choice Award based on the public vote below and one Editorial Award based on the opinions of our editorial team. All hypercars, supercars and tuning cars which had their first customer deliveries this year qualified to be nominated. The awards will be awarded on January 10th 2012 when the polls are closed.
Here is our list of this years twelve nominees for the Tuning Car of the Year title. Cast your vote below!
AMS Alpha 12 GTR
Brabus E V12 800 Convertible
Brabus SLS AMG 700 BiTurbo
G-Power M5 Hurricane RS Touring
Gemballa Panamera Mistrale
MTM A1 Nardo Edition
MTM R8 V10 Biturbo
Novitec Rosso SA Aperta
RUF RT12 R
TechArt GTstreet GT2 RS
Vorsteiner 599 VX
Vote for the best Tuning Car of the Year 2011
GTspirit Tuning Car of the Year 2011?
- AMS Alpha 10 GTR (935 Votes)
- G-Power M5 Hurricane RS Touring (410 Votes)
- Brabus Rocket (222 Votes)
- TechArt GTstreet GT2 RS (191 Votes)
- Brabus SLS AMG 700 BiTurbo (169 Votes)
- MTM R8 V10 Biturbo (161 Votes)
- Novitec Rosso SA Aperta (158 Votes)
- Brabus E V12 800 Convertible (150 Votes)
- RUF RT12 R (138 Votes)
- Vorsteiner 599 VX (128 Votes)
- Gemballa Panamera Mistrale (76 Votes)
- MTM A1 Nardo Edition (58 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,779
If you haven’t already, please also vote for your favourite Hypercar of the Year 2011, Tuner of the Year 2011, Supercar of the Year 2011 and Supercar Photo of the Year 2011! And feel free to comment on your vote in the comments below!